Travel & Visa
Please read the following information before making any travel plans:
- Be sure to check the travel restrictions to Spain (see Travel to Spain).
- Plan ahead and schedule a time to submit your visa application materials several months before your intended departure.
- You must apply for your visa as soon as you are confident that you will attend MedGU-24 in Barcelona (in some countries, this process can take up to 3-4 months).
- An invitation letter will be required for your visa application. The letter is available after completing the registration and online payment (see Registration).
- For security reasons, letters of invitation can only be sent to bona fide individuals who have registered and paid for the conference.
- An additional document ("Declaration of the Venue") to support your visa application will be sent to you after completing the registration and online payment.
- During visa application please include your registration receipt. Otherwise the «Declaration of the Venue» is not valid.
- Further information on the application process can be found on Spain Visa Requirements.
- If you need a specialised visa letter, contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.